Classes & Small Groups
We can’t follow Jesus alone; we need to be surrounded by a small community of people who love us and hold us accountable.
LENT BIBLE STUDY STARTING FEBRUARY 2021
Monday, February 22nd at 7 pm (virtual)
Join us for a 6-week video-based series exploring the path of transformation and deepening love revealed in the Gospel messages! We will gather as a group (via Zoom) on Mondays at 7 p.m. starting on February 22. There will also be an asynchronous (Facebook group component) if you are unable to connect on Mondays.
What to expect from a Small Group:
- Leaders who coordinate group meetings and facilitate discussions
- A casual atmosphere, sometimes at the church or in a group member’s home
- “Check-ins,” during which folks in the group share how they’re doing, what they’re celebrating, requests for prayer/support, etc.
- On-site child care (in most groups)
- Some groups meet weekly (Sunday school groups), while a few meet twice a week or once a month.
- Some are life-stage groups (couples groups, moms group, etc.); others are topical (bible studies, cooking, etc.).
- You can either sign up for a group on Sunday morning during worship, or simply contact us for more information.