Classes & Small Groups
We can’t follow Jesus alone; we need to be surrounded by a small community of people who love us and hold us accountable. At Revolution, we offer small groups for everyone, regardless of where you are on the journey.
What to expect from a Small Group:
- Leaders who coordinate group meetings and facilitate discussions
- A casual atmosphere, sometimes at the church or in a group member’s home
- “Check-ins,” during which folks in the group share how they’re doing, what they’re celebrating, requests for prayer/support, etc.
- On-site child care (in most groups)
- Some groups meet weekly (Sunday school groups), while a few meet twice a week or once a month.
- Some are life-stage groups (couples groups, moms group, etc.); others are topical (bible studies, cooking, etc.).
- You can either sign up for a group on Sunday morning during worship, or simply contact us for more information.